Sunday, February 28, 2010
And it's official....
We live in Utah again! It's just crazy crazy but we will be here for a long while! We moved to Roy. So far we like the town but it's only been a week... We are out of townhomes and into a house! It's awesome and we love it! (Even though we are only renting, I will brag on that once I have it all cute!!) We sure miss Idaho Falls already but will be there to visit as much as possible. Miss you friends and family and hopefully we will make some new friends in Roy in good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Glad you guys got moved! I'm sure you'll make friends in no time. It sure was good to see you last month! I just miss my friends. :)
Have fun getting settled. Hope Cory enjoys the new job...good for you, Love ya!
Post a Comment