Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas Outfits!

We had sick kids the Sunday after Christmas so they didn't get to wear their Christmas dresses and suit that day..so they wore them the next Sunday! I just HAD to take pics..Here goes the photo shoot.. Haylee kept wanting to stand so I tried them all standing..they didn't really want to take pics then!Oddly enough, Taya was the one who was really into it..as a baby she would automatically STOP smiling once she saw the camera..from the day she was born I swear!!
She's showing Peyton how to, "CHEESE!"Gage and Taya!
Haylee and Peyton!
Oddly enough, Haylee did not want to do pictures! She ALWAYS smiles when she sees a camera..except today of course!!!
It actually went smoother than I anticipated..but I just wish there was one perfect picture!! Oh well they are perfect to me! ;)

1 comment:

Hampers said...

Nice blog with nice picture of cuties enjoying the Christmas celebration. May you be blessed with... His love and protection, guidance and grace.