Friday, February 5, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My sister Jennifer was planning on taking off at 10:00am on Christmas morning. They were going to open presents around 7am. We could or could not have been there with everyone but I wanted to be there at the same time and Cory agreed. So that meant we had to wake our kids at 6am!!! It was RIDICULOUS!! I was up all night..literally..I got done making my last craft at 5:15am and I was NOT going to sleep for 45 minutes..I would have been a WITCH!! So I stayed up and woke Cory around 6. We then woke Haylee and Peyton so they could get breakfast..Haylee HAS to have her breakfast first thing when she wakes or she is TICKED! So..we woke them and gave them a little breakfast. Then we woke Gage and Taya..well Cory did and I sat waiting with the video! Cory later told me that he went to Gage and said, "Gage Santa came!" Gage looked at him with his sleepy eyes and then got a HUGE smile on his face and said, "SANTA!" And was up in his arms in a split second!!


Gage thought the presents were cool even though he was so tired..Taya was still half asleep! Daddy trying to get Taya into it.
Gage too..
Here she goes opening with Daddy!
HA! She was trying to do it herself but the handle on the bag was stuck on the tree..she kept telling us it was "stuck, stuck!"
Happy Gage! Taya was happy with that baby doll!
And the strollers from Santa!
Daddy and Gage opening presents!
Another baby!
Opening a Mister Potato Head!
Happy Taya!
I loved this game when I was little and I am SO GLAD that they love playing it too!!!
Gage got this really cool Rock N' Roll car. It drives by itself with the push of a button and sings a cool song with the push of another! This is his surprised but cool face!
Taya helping Daddy open the big present from Santa! Happy Peyton!Happy Haylee!
Peyton opening presents! Haylee opening presents! The loot at Grandma's house! (keep in mind..there's my parents, my sister Joy and her son, my brother Boogs as he is known, my sister Jana and her husband and their two kids, my sister Jennifer, her husband and their four kids, and Cory and I with our four kids!) All 21 people in a house opening presents together! And it's only going to get bigger because we have one more child coming..and Boogs doesn't have any yet!! It was so much fun to be together though!
Taya likes that push toy!
Gage very happy..but I honestly don't know if he is more happy with the bouncy pig or the orange!!
Taya and Grandma!
Taya saying bye to Jennifer!

We had a fantastic Christmas! It was so fun to do our own Christmas morning with the kids but it was fun to have all of my family together! We love you all!!

No comments: