Monday, February 15, 2010

The best of friends..and getting there!!

Gage and Taya and the best of friends and we love it! They spend a lot of time together and usually get along super!!
(Taya did her own hair!)
Haylee really loves playing with them and feeling like a big kid!
We were hanging out in the living room and the next thing we knew, Gage and Taya were running around holding hands. If one let go the other would put their hand out and say, "hold hand!"
I turned around for a second and they each had on one of Haylee and Peyton's shirts. They kept calling them, "pants."
Here they are full on wrestling! Gage has tried before but Taya usually doesn't go for it. This time she did and they had a blast!
Haylee and Peyton are playing together more and more and we love that too!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

They are so cute!!! I love the "hold hand" thing. Your kids are so darn cute

Rachael said...

Killing me! There is one photo of Gage and Taya that are just the epitome of my memory of you very young. It was a pretty great slam of memory. Miss you! Can you say that when you haven't seen someone in most of their adult life?? But I do - I miss you guys!