Friday, February 19, 2010

Tomorrow..Tomorrow...

It's only a day away..UGH I guess I had better stop taking breaks and get everything done!!

Cory and I are moving tomorrow..it's SO BITTER SWEET!!! We got the house that we saw on Tuesday. We could always stay here until next weekend but why be apart for that long if we don't have to!!! So we are loading up and heading out tomorrow..but we will be back the next weekend to clean...and many times afterwards!!

We are going to MISS YOU ALL..FAMILY and FRIENDS! Keep in touch and know that we love you!!

3 comments:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Copngrats you two! We will be happy to have you a little closer. Congrats on the job! Jordan just got a new job, so it seems he may be staying put here for a little bit... love you guys!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Just move the job up here! Ha ha... I wish! Good luck in your new city!

Amber said...

Oh good luck! I will miss you! Keep us updated on everything. I want to see your house!