Thursday, February 11, 2010

FHE at the Carousel!

Cory is from Helena, Montana. There is an indoor carousel there that I have been wanting to take the kids to for a long while now. While we were there for Cory to get in some extra work with his dad, we finally took them! It was our FHE...I don't know who was more excited..me or the kids! Here are the fun pics!!

Taya waiting very patiently but excitedly! Gage too!!
Taya is very excited getting strapped in!
Peyton is not so sure what is going on....
Neither is Haylee!
Gage is very excited getting strapped in! Peyton was really not sure..neither was Haylee..They only went around once..oh well that left an extra ride for Gage and Taya!
Taya, Daddy, and Gage!
Taya, Mommy, and Gage!
Taya was excited but nervous! She had this look on her face..she was trying to smile but it was a little tight and anxious looking..I loved it and it is so Taya!
Gage absolutely LOVED it though..Cory's got himself a roller coaster riding partner finally!
Taya did NOT want that to be their last ride (and it was bedtime so the combo was no good!)
I am so glad that Gage and Taya enjoyed it! We will have to go earlier and maybe Haylee and Peyton will enjoy it too! I cannot wait for them to ride the horses again!!

No comments: