Wednesday, February 17, 2010
The little babe!
I know I posted when we got pregnant and that was the last post about the baby. (For reasons only Cory knows and I understand!) But we are now 31 weeks along! As far as we know the baby is growing well and everything is fine...but I do say as far as we know because so far our doc here in Idaho Falls hasn't done the measurements and blood flow and such like our doctor in Utah always did. We are NOT finding out the sex this time!! It is actually QUITE FUN!! But the baby MOVES and MOVES a TON!! It is a crazy thought to think of dealing with baby cries and constant feedings again but we are getting used to the idea again and getting EXCITED!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
NOt that you were asking, but I am really excited for you. Your kids look so well loved and from the way you talk on your blog, I can see why. Lucky boy/girl who is coming to such a loving home! Good luck on the move and the new job.
I hope everything is okay with this little baby and hopefully your doctor in Ogden will do some tests to reassure you guys. I love you and can't wait to see pics of your house.
Post a Comment