Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yes, it is true..we are MOVING..

Hello friends. I know some of you have heard and it is about time I announce it..We are moving to Utah. Cory applied for a church job a little while ago. He had an interview, and then a second interview, and was told that they would let him know by the end of the week...after lots of phone calls from them and patience from us, 3 weeks, almost 4 weeks later, they offered him the job. He started yesterday. The kids and I are in Idaho Falls still until we find a place. Cory will go down during the week and work and come home on the weekends until we find a place! After lots of looking (thank you family for watching Haylee and Peyton!!!) we finally found one today..applied..and are supposed to hear back tomorrow. So we might be moving this weekend. It is sooner than expected or planned but we actually didn't plan on it because Cory has had lots of resumes sent out and quite a few interviews but nothing panned out so..it is fast and crazy but it is a good, secure job! It's kinda funny the way some things seem just ridiculous and even upsetting but then turn out to have been blessings in disguise! (Cory knows what I am talking about!) We are very VEry VERY sad to leave our family and friends in Idaho Falls but we will be back often and we appreciate this job!! Miss you all!!!

1 comment:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

:( Definitely not liking this post, but I'm happy Cory has a job now! Let me know if I can come help pack or whatever in the next couple of days if you end up moving that quick! We'll miss you guys!