I am so glad it was such a beautiful day! The kids had a blast and always loving seeing a Temple!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Temple Square!
We LOVE living so close to Temple Square!! If anyone remembers my last post about it...we were living in Idaho Falls and loaded up the family and drove there and back in a day! So on Sunday we decided to go see the "Tempole." 

They loved the waterfalls so we had to go around and see all of them! 
LOVE! 


Pointing to the airplane!





LOVE!

I am so glad it was such a beautiful day! The kids had a blast and always loving seeing a Temple!
I am so glad it was such a beautiful day! The kids had a blast and always loving seeing a Temple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
what a fun day! i can't believe how big your kids are getting! you are such a good mom!!!
Post a Comment