Sunday, March 28, 2010

BIIIIG Tub Time!

Cory and I have a large jetted tub in our master bathroom and since the kids LOVE baths, we gave them one in ours! Gage and Taya have been in tubs like these quite a few times but Haylee and Peyton haven't. They all had a BLAST!! Cory said he was going to turn on the water and splash them and she was telling him "water all done!"
Peyton is our major fit-thrower. Quite often when she does she lays her head forward and lays it on the floor. She began throwing a fit and started to proceed with putting her head down on the "floor" but got a face-full of water instead..and that just ticked her off even more..so this was her outcome!! (and Gage is laughing because we couldn't help but laugh..so he's copying us..oops!!) Needless to say, she was ready to get out!
(PS..I just had to brag a lil to my sister who NEEDS a BIG tub!! ;) I love you! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous... maybe one day!