Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Shower in Boise!

My family and I went to Boise for my sister Jana's baby shower! Here's the ride up..
Hanging out waiting for Jana's friends!
GAMES!


PRESENTS!
3 out of the 4 of us girls..missed you Jennifer!
With Mom and BJ
With Mom
Time to eat!
L'erin, Jana, and Amber (Thank you for your help girls!!!!!)
Jana and Baylee
The awesome Dr. Seuss decorations!
The cake I made (pretty bad..that's what happens when you cover it while still warm)
I am making a little scrapbook for Jana and Baby Jackson and I needed a picture of everyone that was there!
Boogs and Jen hanging out.
We went to this awesome vintage candy store. My mom bought me a treat that I just love!!!
Boogs showing off his candy!
Trip back home...
And since my family didn't come with us we met up with them in Idaho Falls before coming back to Utah. Here's my favorite little kids!
And the sexiest husby out there!!
Although I missed my lil big family I sure had a lot of fun with my family and in Boise!

Jana I hope you had fun! I love you and I know that everything is going to work out with that amazing little surprise! I love you!!!

3 comments:

~jAnA~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~jAnA~ said...

Nothing like pictures to make me see how FAT I AM!!! Thanks for the shower Kasey. I am glad we had a chance to have a "family" weekend...and Jennifer I MISSED YOU TERRIBLY!!!! I have the best siblings!!! Love you all

Anonymous said...

jana ---- that is crazy that you say that because i seriously just looked at these pictures and thought how great you look. seriously. i missed you guys too and SO wish i could have been there. it looks like a lot of fun and kasey the cake looked yummy and very creative... nice job! i love that candy that mom got you kasey.