Friday, October 22, 2010

A six month old!!!!

Six Months? Really? Time has SURE flown by!! Before we know it she's going to be a year! Wow!!
I had actually noticed this a few days before I took the picture..so she was technically only 4 months old when she got her first tooth! But even though it's hard to see..it is there!! :D

She holds her own bottle!!!
First lil pony!
It's hard to see..but she has her arm around Gage and he was loving it!
TWO teeth!!!!! (She was NOT happy about my trying to get this picture!)
Alexis is so much fun! Cory's began to nickname her "Boss!" She still only cries when she is hungry, tired, or poopy! She still sleeps really good! Alexis now has two bottom teeth. She still rolls all over but now scoots straight forward..sort of army crawling! Alexis enjoys her baby food! She also holds her bottle!! I think she's sick of the bottle actually but I don't know what else to give her if she didn't have that! Alexis loves to sit and stand. She is super close to sitting up completely on her own for more than 30 seconds! She practically holds herself while standing too. I just keep a couple fingers on her back so she doesn't tip over. She still loves her brother and sisters! She doesn't like it when we are all in one room doing something together and she is left alone in a room by herself. She wants to be where all the action is! Alexis babbles and laughs more and more! She loves toys especially those that make noise! She will "crawl" towards them if they are out of her reach. She is like her mommy when it comes to temperature..she cannot have it too hot or she can't sleep but if she gets too cold she whines in her sleep until she is covered! Alexis enjoys being outside and still loves her bouncer chair and her Bumbo! We love you Alexis!!

1 comment:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's 6 months already. These baby's need to slow down!!!