I was going to wait and post one big October post..but then I realized..after the pumpkin patch and decorating and trick-or-treating it would be a HUGE one! So I am just now posting about our trip to the pumpkin patch! We are buying a house and the realtor that showed us houses invited us to Century 21's customer appreciation night at the pumpkin patch. It was the Monday after conference and I figured we wouldn't be going because Cory would be at work. But just that day we realized he didn't work because he worked conference so he had it off! YEAH! So we went..a LOT later than planned but we told the kids we were going so we still went! Halloween is my favorite holiday and the kids were excited to get pumpkins!
Ready for bed!
They enjoyed the tunnel though!!!
We were around for some crazy drama though!! A girl..around 14 years old..fell off the teeter totter. She was screaming and crying. She said she couldn't move and didn't know where her parents were. Cory went to find them while I held up the seat because she was still lying underneath it. It was the most screaming and crying I've ever heard! Her parents were found. Her dad was hugging her and feeling all sad for her. Her mom was telling her it was okay and she would be fine and pretty much saying suck it up you are fine!! Craziness! :D













2 comments:
How cute! I bet the kids loved that. What a fun family activity!
Oh my gosh Kasey, the image Jeff described & the amazement on his face when he came home & told me that story will be engraved in my head FOREVER! I'm glad you guys are able to get out as a family & have a good time!
Post a Comment