11 Months..WAAAAY TOO FAST!!!




















This is Alexis playing Hide-and-Seek when Daddy got home from work! She's hiding..
He's seeking (so she tucks her arms in closer to cover her eyes!)
She's caught!

Alexis is still not walking on her own! :( She will walk along furniture and walk holding our hands but that's it! She randomly stands for about 30 seconds though. She says"Dada," "Mama," "Nononono," "Bubba," "Whoa," "Go," "Hi," "Yeah," "Yes," and "Bye!" And sometimes she even says, "Hi Haylee!" Alexis will still shake her head at "no," nod at, "yes," and clap at, "Yeah," "Big Girl," and "Good Job!" Alexis knows where your eyes are. She will point to them and say, "Eyes!" She still loves clapping and waving! Alexis has REFUSED baby food for at least a month now! She just does NOT want to be fed and just has to do it herself like the rest of us! So it's "real" food every day, every meal now! She has started to like her sippy a lot better! (Thank Heavens!!) But she gets in moods where she is just beyond tired and the only thing that will calm her is a bottle! (Uh-Oh!!) Alexis loves playing hide-and-seek and peek-a-boo! She would give ANYTHING to be outside at ALL TIMES! She still enjoys her jumper but likes it less and would rather be out playing with the other kids! Alexis is typically a super happy girl..but when she is mad..she is MAD!!! It's definitely all or nothing with this one! She knows she is the baby sister and eats it up though! Alexis' favorite person is still Daddy..she is beyond a Daddy's Girl! She has four teeth on bottom and four on top, with more trying to poke through! She is so much fun and we just love her tons! I can't believe she is almost a year..I think I may actually cry on that birthday! :) Love you Goo-Gee!
1 comment:
I love her little flower in the first few pictures! So cute! :)
Side note: I hope I have enough energy (and organization) to be as good about taking pictures as you are! You have five children and are still so good about recording all of their great milestones!
Post a Comment