Sunday, March 13, 2011

Snow Bunnies!

We were having warm weather, even just shirts and jeans weather! But we got another dump of snow. So instead of wishing for warmer weather, we enjoyed all that the snow had to offer!
Cory decided to make a snow fort for the kids!
Haylee is obsessed with eating the snow..I have no clue where she, and the others, got that from! ;)
Here's the beginning of the snow fort..
Here's the snow fort!
I love our view..I just wish that pole wasn't there! :D
Love these goofies!
After Gage trying to slide down the side of the fort Cory decided to add a slide!
Peyton sometimes uses her top lil bucks to talk instead of her top lip. So I say, "no teeth, use your lip." So when she smiles and is trying to not use her teeth and use her lip..this is the smile she gives..
And I say, "relax and just smile." This is that smile..
Taya loves Snow Angels!
You have to click this to enlarge..but it's such a cute pic of Peyton!
Feeding me snow! :D
The next day Cory decided to build them a snow cave!
They all loved it!
Yes, we do love the snow around here. But we've been battling the stomach flu for 2 weeks, and now strep for another week, not to mention the countless croup we've had between Gage and Haylee! So we are ready and waiting for Spring!

2 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Your kids are so fun! I love it!

Cami Rivas said...

1. I realized I've never seen your house before :) We really have to make it up there one of these days...
2. Such a good idea to make the snow fort/cave/slide. I think the slide was my favorite. :)
3. Your kids have the cutest smiles. I think it's great that they know how to smile for a camera.