(April 6, 2012)
Family Camp out in the living room!
.jpeg)
She tried and REALLY wanted to stay out there, she just would not lay down and go to sleep or let the others sleep so we ended up putting her in her bed!
.jpg)
(April 9, 2012)
Alexis' fat lip! Gage accidentally got her with the bat. She was in pain and he felt so bad! :(
.jpg)
(April 10, 2012)
.jpeg)
Cory was blowing gum bubbles..something Alexis is obsessed with!! Out of nowhere she pulled his mouth apart and started searching for it! It was hilarious!!
(April 11, 2012)
We had our first random pee outside. We were out playing and the next thing I know, Haylee has her pants around her ankle. The other kids come running to tell that she peed on the ground! I was SHOCKED because when we are driving and try to pull over so she can pee she just refuses to go outside! I couldn't believe it was Haylee that did this first!!
(April 13, 2012)
Alexis LOVES music! Cory likes to get on YouTube and play old school rock videos while we clean or do baths and this is Alexis..every..single..time!! (she's sitting and staring at the computer)
Taya and Daddy snuggle time!
(April 14, 2012)
Baseball time!! This is the new favorite pass-time in our household. Playing catch and T-ball in the yard!
Love catching them all play together and have fun as best friends!!
(April 27, 2012)
Another favorite here..sharing beds at night!
The girls, but especially Taya LOVE wearing my shoes. Taya came in my room wearing one of her favorite dresses and put these on her feet..
And posed..
A while ago we colored on the windows. The crayon will still come off if you rub your hands on them. Well Alexis rubbed her nose on it. I asked her to show me so I could take a picture..this is the cute pose she made..
Now she's running her hands through one of her "pig ears" as my kids say. She does this when she is tired and was definitely ready for a nap!
My cute lil bebe!!
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)













1 comment:
I love the camp out idea! I bet the kids loved that! Your family is so darn cute! We are coming out in August so we were wondering if we could come and see you guys Saturday Aug 11?
Post a Comment