(May 18th, 2012)
Cory took Gage to the Father/Son Camp out again this year. Taya really wanted to go but I promised her we would have another Girl's Night! We started off by going to the store and getting some treats and picking up the movie "Tooth Fairy 2" (I think it is 2..) When we got home we put on comfy PJ's and relaxed!
.jpg)
We did small braids and the girls loved it! Haylee..
.jpg)
Peyton..
.jpg)
Alexis..
These were her first EVER braids!!! Cutie pie!
.jpg)
At first Taya didn't want braids, then when everyone was done she decided that she wanted to..but she just did not want to take pictures!! :D
.jpg)
This time we also had some of our favorite friends over!
.jpg)
I love my kids!!!
.jpg)
I love these three and I am very excited they came to enjoy the long night with us!!!
.jpg)
After the movie was over we danced around for a bit and Kayla gave her infamous piggy-back rides! :D
Kayla and Camry..love these cute girls!!
After those girls went back to their home and Alexis was put in bed I gave the older three their sleep masks that I had picked out for them!
I bought one too!!
Then we all snuggled down in my room! (They were all actually asleep after only being down for about 30 seconds!!)
(May 19th, 2012)
The next morning we ate yummy Pop-Tarts!!
And since we were so busy playing the night before we painted our nails today!
I tried to get them to keep their braids in until Sunday so it could be crimpy for church but they all wanted them out..Here's Peyton's!!
Taya..
.jpg)
Haylee..
.jpg)
All ready for the day..they dressed themselves!
I love my cute girls and we had a BLAST!! Thanks Tiffany, Kayla, and Kamree for hanging out with us!!
.jpg)
MEANWHILE...
(May 28th, 2012)
The boys had a BLAST at Crystal Hot Springs!! It was quite chilly though!!
Here's Gage and JD hanging out!!
Man he is handsome and I sure love him!!!!(May 19th, 2012)
Looks like Gage had Pop-Tarts for breakfast too!!! :D
These two are my two favorite boys EVER!! I love you too!!
When it warmed up a bit they went into the Hot Springs and had a LOT of fun!! Gage was just SO worn out!!!
We love our annual Father/Son Camp Out and Girl's Night! We had so much fun spending it with the Halls this year! Yeah for fun!!! Love you guys!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment