(May 31st, 2012)
We also went camping today! I looked and looked online and supposedly there was a massive amount of campgrounds in the Huntsville area..well we drove around for a few hours and only came across two..so we picked the better of the two. It was a cute little area! I felt terrible that we were driving around for so long and we were all really excited to get out and get our camp on! ;)
Hmmm..hot dogs!! (June 1st, 2012)
Pop-Tarts for breakfast!!!!
Going on a walk!!
.jpg)
There were tons of water snakes. Cory decided to show the kids how to pick one up!!!
.jpg)
Hike all over!
.jpg)
We had fun camping, as always! It was a cute little campground and I can't wait to go again!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment