Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gage and Taya are FIVE!!!

(December 15th, 2012)

Once again..my kids changed their mind for a birthday party a thousand times!!!  Plus..I had always said I would NOT combine Christmas and their birthday!  However..that was the final birthday theme that Gage and Taya asked for.  I figured..hey..I can do it ONCE!  So here it is..their Christmas themed birthday party!!

They didn't want cake..they decided on these Christmas tree brownies.
These were the "Snowball Surprise" party favors!

Snowman Juice boxes!
The table...
We played Christmas BINGO and Build-A-Snowman!
Singing!!  (LOVE this face of excitement)!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!
Another sweet face of excitement!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYA!!!
Presents!!!

Taya put on her "purse"!
Excited for games!!!
Yep..she is hugging her present!! Pretty Miss Isabel got her a "purse" of jewelry-making supplies!  Taya's favorite!
Thank you friends for coming to their birthday party!!  They had a blast and were happy to have you!!!!

Later they opened presents from their "best friend baby-sitters!"  Nerf guns for Gage and a purse with cute socks and a best-friend necklace for Taya!

(December 16th, 2012)

Birthday photo shoot!!!


Love this silly handsome boy!!!
Love my Bella girl!
Alexis had to jump in for one!
No posing..I just told them I wanted pictures of them together...He is the best big brother and loves his twin so much!!!!
This is SOOOO Gage and Taya!!!!!
I figured I would go with the Christmas theme for their birthday-day cake!!
Pure joy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!!
My favorite!!!!!
Feel the excitement!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYA!!!!
Presents!!

Gage has been asking for an "Etchy Sketchy" for mooonths now!  He was so excited!!!
Taya's pretty pink-jeweled bracelet!!
Here's the big present....
Yep..he sees it!!!  LOVE his face! I can just feel his happiness!!
WAHOO!!!!!  A scooter!!!  (another thing he's been wanting..for at least a year)!!
Gage is by far the BEST person I could ever ask for (even more than I could have asked for) to be the big brother to all these girls!!  He loves each of them so much and knows them sooo well!  He is such a smart boy with an amazing memory!  I love to watch him grow and learn knew things!  Gage loves to play with his sisters and mommy, but adores his time with his daddy!  He wants to be everything he is and is so happy to be Daddy's best friend!  Gage is a very happy kid and has a 6th sense about people and their emotions and feelings.  He always knows when something is up and when somebody needs an extra hug, kiss, or "I love you!"  So sweet!

Taya is somewhat shy but really silly..only a few people get to see that side of her though!  She loves her twin brother almost more than anything, loves being the biggest sister, adores her daddy, and is mommy's best friend!  She is such a smart girl!  I enjoy seeing the new things she has learned!  Taya is such a girl!  She loves dresses and skirts, nail polish, make-up, and jewelry.  She loves dancing around the house, especially when she has on a dress that will flair up!  Taya is a happy girl who wants to make everyone around her smile!  She loves her stories from Daddy and songs from Mommy!  Such a kind girl!

No comments: