(December 20th, 2012)
Time is getting close..we need to write our letters to Santa!!!
Taya was first...
"Santa, I want a toy horse, a new pet, a barbie, a hat. Taya"
Her decorated back!
Gage's turn!!! (love that little tongue)!!
"Santa, I want a motorcycle person, a race car and driver. Gage Wardell"
And he drew Lightening McQueen.
Playing around while waiting her turn!!
Now very sleepy...
Peyton's letter writing!!!
"Santa, I want a kitty that moves, baby stuff, barbie stuff. Peyton"
Her picture!Alexis!
"Santa, I want a puppy, a horse, a Minnie Mouse. Alexis"
Backside!
I didn't get a picture of Haylee writing but here's her letter..
"Santa, I want a motorcycle, a froggy toy. Haylee"
I had to get a close-up of her nearly perfect name! She does her homework and says, "I don't know how to do my name!!" (yeah..looks like ya don't)!!
Her picture!
Then we had to VERY CAREFULLY place them by Mr. Sam Buttersworth to take to Santa for us!
The next morning we woke up to a note from Mr. Buttersworth sending the kids on a scavenger hunt of the whole house to find their letters from Santa!!













No comments:
Post a Comment