(December 3rd, 2012)
Picking out our Christmas tree....
I told them to turn around..these are the poses I got!!
This was the very first tree Taya picked...
And after I walked around and looked at all of them..it is the one we bought!!!
Had to get a picture with this awesome Santa!!!!
(December 4th, 2012)
The next morning we woke up to the "decorated" Christmas tree!!!
Time for real decorations!!
Taya's year to put on the topper!!!
Lookin' good!!!
I turned around and Peyton had this around her and she was twirling in circles. She said, "I'm dancing!" Too cute!!!
Alexis saw this mini topper and wanted a turn...
Cuties!!!!!
(December 12th, 2012)
First year EVER..we got lights on the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! Thank you dear (and thank you for making them perfectly straight for me)!!!
Kids getting a turn on the roof!!!!
Peyton was nervous....
But she made it!!!!My 6 most favorite people ever!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment