Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Anniversary stay equals an addition to our family!!!!


(February 17th, 2013)
 
Cory and I didn't get to do much on our anniversary.  It was his Sunday to work which meant that I was alone after the kids went to bed until he got home late that night.  We did play the Wii a bit (SERIOUSLY funny video I have of Cory if you want to see it! ;)  Anyway..some girls we know have been asking and asking to have a sleepover with the kids so we can go out over night.  It took Cory a long time to agree but he finally did.  So since he didn't work on President's Day we went up to Logan.  Here we are in the hotel room before dinner...

 
 We went to the Beehive Grill...seriously SOOOO good!!!  It was delicious!!  We will definitely be going there again for sure!  We just hung out and spent time together which was nice for us to do!! :D  The next morning we got a huge surprise for the kids...(if I can ever get the download to work I will put the video on here)



(February 20th, 2013)
 
Just a few pictures of these cute kids I missed!!
(February 22nd, 2013)

Cute random moment caught on camera.
(February 25th, 2013)

We finally made the switch!!!  Alexis is downstairs with Haylee and Peyton and Taya has her OWN ROOM!!!  She is very excited and LOVES it!!!
(February 27th, 2013)

I had to share these cute pictures!  I LOVE that I let my kids pick out their clothes.  There are times when I feel it necessary to take over..but typically they are all on their own!!!

No comments: