Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Celebrating the family!

(February 9th, 2013)
 
We went to Logan to go to dinner and on the fly decided to stay the night..it was, after all, our family anniversary of 5 years!  We stopped in at the hotel before heading out to dinner.
 
Bed claiming...
Hanging out for a few before getting back in the car...
After a few minutes of stretching in the hotel we went to dinner at Café Sabor..YUUUM!! ;)  The kids were fantastic!  Then we went to the store to pick up some needed P-Jams and toothbrushes, and also some promised (a few days before) coloring books!  We went back and the kids colored and colored and we hung out in the room..not doing much but just relaxing and enjoying each other.  It was fun to not be going to and from school..or having to stop playing to work..it was fantastic just getting that time together! 
 
Time for bed!!!!  Gage and Haylee slept on the pull-out couch!  
Alexis cuddled down with Cory and me on one bed.
Peyton and Taya were on the other bed!
 This was such a sweet moment!!
 She's totally faking..good actress eh!! :D 
 Cory sneaking back in the room... 
 (February 10th, 2013)

We all slept well (except for the moment in the middle of the night that Peyton was "throwing up."  Apparently it was her turn to catch the Influenza A that the others have had.  We all went back to sleep quickly and woke up the next morning..to a television that had cable!! ;)  so we watched a couple cartoons and ate breakfast..yuuum!! :D (Super Why..still a hit with my kids..ever since Gage and Taya were born)!! 

I had to catch these moments of twin moments..totally 100% randomly caught!  LOVE it!!!!
 
She didn't like what I said apparently!! ;)
There was, of course, much more coloring done!!! :D
 Poor, poor Peyton! :(  She napped quite a bit that morning! 
 I loved the impromptu hotel stay with my wonderful family.  I enjoyed the time spent with them so very much!  I am grateful for the amazing, blessed anniversary we celebrated.  Becoming a forever family was the most amazing memory, experience, and blessing!  I love my lil eternal family!!!

No comments: