Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Da!!!

(March 17th, 2013)
 
We woke up to a visit from the Leprechaun!  We tried to catch him in the trap..but once again he escaped!  He left a trail of green footprints from the trap to the bathroom..were he used the toilet which turned the water green.  Then he made his way to the fridge for a drink of milk..turning that green too!  Then he went to the self and left a treat for the kids! 
 
Here they are in their church clothes holding their yummy rainbow and gold treats!! (I seriously love this picture)!!!
 
I ADORE this picture!!!!
After church we had the annual fruit rainbow treat!!  YUM!!  This is always eaten..every single bite!! (with the exception of a few pineapple)!  I love that my kids love this!!!
We had Shepherd's Pie for dinner and the green milk turned the mashed potatoes green..so we had green dinner too!!!  After dinner we had these yummy cupcakes!!!
 I LOVE holidays and I enjoy seeing the excitement on the kids faces when they get to do fun stuff!!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: