(March 24th, 2013)
A few weeks ago we heard that my Aunt Jean was coming to Idaho Falls and we knew we just had to make time in our schedule and expenses to go visit!! It's been FAR too long since we've seen her and we all miss her tons!!! So the time came and we headed up there!!
We played lots of Legos...
(and I love this kid SOOOO much)!!
and lots of baking...
and lots of playing outside...
and lots of wrestling!!!
Haylee licking the beaters!!! (March 25th, 2013)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!!!!! I cannot believe you are 16..that just blows my mind!! I remember when you were born and watching you grow up! I love you so much!!!
The kids LOVE their Tate!!!
The kids with Grandma Jean!!!
I love you Aunt Jean! I am so happy I got to see you and spend some time with you! I sure hope it isn't that long before we see you again!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Kids and Grandma!!!
I LOVE YOU MOMMY!! Thanks for having this crazy crew up there!!
"Come on! At least act like you like each other!"
Mom, Cory, Jean!! I love this picture!!We got to see Dad, Mom, Joy, and Tate. We got to see Aunt Jean. We got to celebrate a little of Tate's 16th birthday. I got to spend lots of time with my sister baking! It was a great, fun weekend and I can't wait to come visit again!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment