Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Alexis is THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(April 20th, 2013)
 
Alexis had a Little Miss party!!!!! 
 
These are the decorations..I made balloons to look like some characters!!!
The cakes!!! 
 
Little Miss Birthday~
Little Miss Giggles!!
Cupcakes!!!  (each kid that was coming was a character..they got hats, napkin rings, straws with their character on it...AND I made a specific cupcake for each of their character too)!!
Little Miss Birthday~Alexis
Hats..
Straws...
Utensils....
Fun colored drinks!
Table...
Mr. Brave~Gage
Little Miss Sunshine~Haylee
Little Miss Giggles~Peyton
Little Miss Princess~Taya
Mr. Mischief~Cardon
Mr. Strong~Kade
Mr. Happy~Boden
Mr. Chatterbox~Gavin
Mr. Funny~Ethan
Bowling!!! (I wanted to make a Little Miss/Mr. Men BINGO game..but ran out of time..)
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS!!!! 
 Cake..yummm!! 
Present time!!! 
 Alexis had a fun party!!  Thank you all for coming and celebrating with her!  She had a blast!!!

Later, after dinner, we did our family thing!!!
 A big ball!!!  (that's what Taya had said a few days ago that she wanted to get her..) 
 Minnie Mouse guitar!!!! 
I love these pictures..they show SO much of her fun, amazing personality!!!
 Playing guitar!!!
 All the siblings with the birthday girl!!!! 
 Birthday girl and Daddy!!!  She LOVES him so much and loves getting time with him!
 Mommy with the Birthday girl!!  I LOVE her so much!!!
 Happy Birthday Alexis!!!!  I am just in SHOCK that you are 3 years old!!!  No babies around this house anymore..that's for sure!!  You have the most amazing HUGE personality that just lights up a room and makes everyone smile and laugh!  I can't get enough of you (and I have no idea where you got it)!!!  I love your giggle and the way you laugh and are so ticklish! You are so much fun and hilarious!  I can't believe we were almost done having kids before you came along.  I could NOT imagine my life or this household without you in it!  You are a wonderful, happy Spirit that brings so much in!!  Happy birthday CeeCee!  I love you so much!!! 

No comments: