Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Easter!!


 
 
 
(March 30th, 2013)
 
EASTER EGG HUNT!!!!
The kids made bank this year!  They had full baskets!!  Except for Alexis..who was very happy with her three eggs!!

EASTER BUNNY!!!! 
DYING EGGS!!!
 Finished product! 
 Easter baskets before.... 
 And After!!
MORNING TIME!!!
 This is what the Easter Bunny brought..this..that's it..and our kids LOVED it!  They were so excited for what they got!!! 
 Typical Daddy.... 
 Haylee slept in..like another 90 minutes than the other kids..she finally woke up and got to enjoy her stuff!!!
 "Here YOU go Mama!" 
 Eating the Cadbury egg...
 YUMMM... 
 Oh wait..no..yuck!!!
 Alexis thought she could peak while Daddy hid the eggs!! 
 Ready for the EGG HUNT!!!!
 Counting...
 Back to hunting!! 
 Counting... 
 Back to hunting!!
 Easter pictures!!!!!  (these outfits are over a year old..pretty tight on most of them..but they lasted the church hours)!! 
 Taya has to pose!! 
 Alexis wanted to copy her pose too!!
 (Somebody had a bad morning..she did not want to be wearing that dress and she didn't want me to do her hair...) 
 Awww!!  These two are so cute!!! 
 Silly girl!!
 Love this one!!
 Trying to get them all!!!  I love these five amazing blessings!!!
 Distracted by neighbors...
 I just LOVE this one of Gage!!
 Laughing!!!! 
 SO CUTE!!
 EASTER DINNER!!!  (I had a meal planned..chicken and funeral potatoes with corn and rolls..but hey..I forgot the potatoes for the funeral potatoes..ugh...so nuggets and cheeseburgers it was. :(  )
 Hanging out..having fun..taking lots of pictures!!!

I love my sweet Bella girl!!! 
 I love my Muffin!! 
 I love this Snuggy Bud of mine! 
 My lil CC LELEIGH Bee!!  I love you!
 I love you Pokey! 
 The five best kids ever!!! 
 My Easter sticker..it stayed on for days and days..even with me washing my hands a hundred times!!! 
I love Easter! I love celebrating the resurrection of my Savior!  I love spending and celebrating with my family!!  HAPPY EASTER!!!

No comments: