Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quick visit with family!!

(March 16th, 2013)
 
Baylee had a lacrosse game in the South Jordan area and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to see her and Jana so we made the drive down!  We got there in the middle of a game that they ended up losing. 
Enjoying their Lunchables!!
 
It had been hot outside..shorts and tank weather..it was another beautiful day outside so we thought it would continue like it had been...nope..we had wind...crazy chilly wind!  The kids asked if they could each bring their own blankets to sit on..we said nope...good thing Sam brought all of these extra blankets!!!  
We decided to stay for her next game.  She played well!!  And they won!!!
BJ won her game.  Haylee cheered the whole game! She is so cute!  "Baylee won because I cheered for her!"
Sam now lives in Riverton so she spent the whole two days with Jana and I'm sure they both had tons of fun being able to spend time together again!
I love you Sissy!!!
Taya is a little obsessed with Baylee!!
I love you BJ!  You are my most favorite niece ever!!! :D
The kids love Jana and Baylee and they were so excited to get to spend the day with them!!!
It was a looong day and wore this cute girl right out!!!

It was a great day.  I'm glad I got the opportunity to see and spend time with Jana and Baylee! It was a plus to see Sam and Darby!  BJ you played great!!  I love you both!!!!

No comments: