Okay, so we were on our way home from Idaho Falls. It was obvious that Gage and Taya were very tired, but it was 1pm and knew they couldn't eat lunch when we got home. So we decided to get them some chicken nuggets. Gage had fallen asleep but woke up when we stopped to get them. Taya was tired but hadn't fallen asleep yet. So, I handed each of them a nugget. They ate it and got another. They ate that one, and although they were dying down, we decided to give them a third. Gage was happy and content. Taya was just too tired to even eat I guess. She was chewing her last bite with her eyes closed. She was practically asleep. She kept chewing and bobbing her head to sorta keep herself awake. It was just too cute NOT to take a pic of and record some..She's such a doll!
She was in the middle of a chew..NOT choking!!
She finally fell asleep..with crumbs on her face!













3 comments:
Ha Ha that is so cute. What a sweetie!
Looks like a fun V-day back home. Your parents house looks nice. Do they still live off of Ammon Rd?? Your mom is still so cute, she is such a sweet heart. Your kids are growing so fast!!
That video is so funny! OKAY are we in a fight... I'M so sorry I haven't got back to you yet. WOW I am a slacker. I seriously think about you all the time but every time I think to call you it is like midnight - basically when I have time to think. =) HOW ARE YOU?? Are you gone from Logan already? Crazy! Sorry about mom's and dad's book.... SORRY I completely forgot. I have been a little scattered lately. I will try to call you soon. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Kiss your babes for me and tell Cory hey!
Post a Comment