Thursday, February 19, 2009

Farewell Logan!

We are moving..again! We are going up to Bozeman, Montana for a year. It's going to be quite a change for me. Cory's excited because we will only be 2 hours away from his family. We will be 4 from mine now though. Cory will be making good money so it's worth the sacrifices for only 12 months! Although Logan wasn't what we thought it would be, I am going to miss it. It's so beautiful and wonderful here! Cory and I have TONS of memories here. Farewell for now Logan. We will miss you!

9 comments:

Jana said...

I am still so bummed....why are you leaving me??!! haha I know I haven't been down to visit as much as I should have. I love you Kas.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

When are you moving? What will you guys be doing for a job up there? My in-laws live in Helena right now and they like it up there. More details please!!!

Kristin said...

Wow! What is the job? You know my parents only live 25 miles from Bozeman in Three Forks. We know lots of people in Bozeman so I can be a people resource for you if you need it. My family spends lots of time in Bozeman so you'll have to take advantage of having them close. How soon is the move? Good luck!

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Kasey, Yah!!! I love Bozeman, more importantly it is in Montana! God's country as us natives say!!! My sister and family live in Bozeman they love it. Good for you, if you are lucky it will stick! Love ya, Vicki

Chelsi said...

Wow~ Change is good. You are positive and make the best of everything so I'm sure it will be great. Good luck!!

Amber said...

Oh Kasey that is so sad! But so happy too! So what's the job? And when are you leaving? Atleast I have ways to see how you guys are doing. This is why I love blogs. Love you Kas!

Katie Lee said...

wow, congrats on the job for your hubby! I bet things are super crazy what with all your babies, and moving so much and all. we love being in the same ward as your parents. Good to hear all is well.

Rachel said...

oh! i cant believe you moved away and we didnt even get to hang out! im so sad about that! i hope you guys are loving where you are at though!

Jarae said...

Kasey so at the very bottom of my blog there are numbers if you click on them then it will take you to site meter. Or maybe you can just google site meter. You just sign up for it. It's free too. Then you can check whenever you want to see who has been viewing your blog. It should explain it a little bit better for you when you sign up for it.