Monday the 9th brought back a fun memory for me. All the kids were asleep in their beds. Cory was playing a hockey game on the XBox 360 (kicking butt actually..) and I was on the computer. All of a sudden the power went off, then on, then off, then on..a few times. It was actually a bit scary because the power was flashing. We both thought someone was messing with the breaker! Cory grabbed flashlights and we went and checked upstairs. Nothing. I checked the kids, all fine and asleep, and set flashlights outside their rooms in case they woke up. Cory went out to the garage and grabbed his headlamps. We both put them on and did our own things. Cory was reading and I was playing Solitaire. I remember when I was younger, living in Florida. When the power would go out, we would play cards by candlelight or flashlight. I always remember us having fun during a power outage. We'd laugh and enjoy each other's company. Oh the funny things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment