Monday, July 19, 2010

Ahh..32 hours!!!

Cory's aunt Linda had another sleep over with the kids! This is what I did...

(This mask was a pleasant surprise..it was really warm on the skin when rubbed!)
Foot scrub..
And that neck warmer..AMAZING!!!
My sister Jennifer bought me that home spa stuff after Gage and Taya were born..and I finally got around to using it!! Thank you Jennifer!!!

This is what they did..

Haylee and Peyton with Anna!
Alexis and Uncle Martin.
Lisa and Peyton. (Lisa is a twin..too!!)
Gage and Nana Linda!
His new attachment...
Jumping with Nana Linda!
And these are some pics I just saw from past sleepovers!!
Thank you for having the kids over!! They LOVE their time with Nana Linda!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got around to using that stuff!! I love those masks and it's been WAY too long since I've done one too. Good for you that you got some time to relax!!