Monday, July 12, 2010

Too Funny NOT to Share!

Cory and I took the kids to a new park for a picnic. We told them they had to eat before playing. Here's Taya stuffing her mouth with her sandwich!!
Alexis in the carrier for the first time!
I'm not really sure why...but Haylee just did NOT want to walk down that step! (PS..I SERIOUSLY LOVE when Daddy dresses them!!!)
We girls LOVE our guys!!
I LOVE the playground and thought the trees everywhere was pretty...but lots of trees in Ogden..BAD idea! There were Box Elder bugs EVERYWHERE!! The kids played for a while but then Taya started not wanting to go down the slides because of the bugs. Plus the toys were SUPER HOT!
We got sick of shoo-ing the bugs and telling Taya that they really were fine so we decided to leave. Cory had Haylee and Peyton in the car and Gage was on his way to the car when suddenly Taya started SCREAMING like I have NEVER heard her SCREAM before! Cory got to her but she wouldn't tell him anything, just SCREAMED! After she was pretty much calmed I asked her if a bug landed on her and she would start crying and say, "no, no, no!" I left it alone and as we were driving home I turned around and saw this...
I asked her again if a bug landed on her. This is the look she gave then just started crying!
It was pretty dang sad but I just had to get a picture for some odd reason! She still does NOT like to talk about it...Because she kept making funny faces with her nose and wiping at it all day, Cory and I think a Box Elder flew directly at her face (which they had at mine all day!) and she thought maybe it was in or on her nose or something!
Haylee would make this face and when I did it back to her she CRACKED UP!! It was SO cute!!
Peyton thought Haylee laughing was funny!
We had fun, as always at the park. But we will NOT be going to that one again!!!

2 comments:

Saphena said...

super cute kasey! i sure do miss you guys. hopefully i can come soon for a visit. i love you all ~! don't you let those kiddies forget auntie joyous.
*weird, that's the first time i think i haven't called them babies.*

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Ha ha! I love Taya's face in her car seat pictures. I miss you guys!