Friday, July 30, 2010

Love for the BLUE ANGELS!

Cory, Alexis, and I went to Idaho Falls to visit my dad and Tate and see the Blue Angels air show! As we drove up on Friday we saw them practicing..
Had to take a pic of Alexis' cute outfit for the air show!
This was her while we walked around..
Taking a turn flying..
Cory got a GREAT pic of the Stealth!
Killing time before it started..
I wasn't sure how loud some of the planes we be so I got her ready in case they were loud...She wasn't too sure about them...
Yeah Airplanes!!
Cory wasn't sure how'd she do with the loud planes so instead of propping up her bottle (yes we do that..don't judge!) while she lay in the stroller..he tried to feed her AND keep the blazing hot sun off of her..
More...
Freedom Flight! Old Mustang..
New Mustang..
Had to show off the crowd..
The Freedom Flight was amazing! And to be watching it on Pioneer Day was special..Pioneers and Military..they're all pioneers in some way!
No..she didn't have them on this whole time..just got them back on..
Check out the tricks this plane is doing...
Now check out the crazy lady standing on top of it!
By this point Alexis wasn't wanting to lay in the stroller anymore. She just wanted to stretch out and relax with us...but the sun was too hot not to keep her covered somehow. Cory thought since the planes weren't loud we should take the muffs off of her..and I thought since they were there we should leave them on..I was wrong! By this time she also wanted them off! If we had given her a break like she wanted I think she would have been fine. So since she didn't want to be held and was sick of wearing the muffs, I took her to the car before the Blue Angels because we didn't want her ears to get hurt...
Here's Fat Albert that we missed while walking to the car..Cory got pics though..
Blue Angels up next!!
We could see them from the car...
But after a few minutes of seeing her do this..I ended up doing it too..oops!!
Cory got some AWESOME pictures though! Thank you babes!!
As I was cropping some of these, I noticed this one..not sure if Cory got it on purpose but I loved it with the flag!!
Thank you Dad! It was a LOT of fun!!
And I just had to show off my favorite tan line from the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are seriously GREAT pictures! I love all the ones of the Blue Angels. It definitely makes me want to try harder to go and see them when they come here. I love your hat and that's a cute picture of you in your hat reading. Miss you!! Alexis is adorable with her muffs on...hahaha

Amber said...

THose are so awesome to watch!! SOrry we didn't get to see each other while you were in town. It's been a crazy last few weeks. I love all your cute pics of your kids!