Cory's family had a reunion in Island Park. I LOVE Island Park and that's where we had our honeymoon so we just HAD to go! Cory got just 3 1/2 hours of sleep the night before (and I only got 5!) So the drive up was long..
Here we are at the wrong place..
















First we stopped and had a picnic.







Travis and Lisa!
We got there literally a minute before it was scheduled..PERFECT timing!





Checking out the animal skin..
Old Faithful picture..everyone's got to have one!!
Justin, Nicole, and their kids Abby, Nathan, Gavin, and Ethan!


Travis and Lisa bought us all some ice cream and the kids definitely enjoyed it!!!
Yellowstone on the way back out!



















We found the right place!!
The next day we went to Yellowstone!! It's been 5 years since I've been there and twice as long for Cory!!
Yellowstone!!
Old Faithful!! Cory was so excited!
LOVE Peyton's face!
Taya playing with Abby!
When we got back to the cabin the kids played outside..rocks, sticks, and dirt..what more could they ask for!!
YES..she is definitely a GIRLIE!!
Going on a walk with Taya..
She the massive dandelion fuzz..she tried to blow but it wasn't working too well..
So she picked it off!
Love her messy face!
Another walk with Gage too!
Haylee thought she'd walk the entire rocky driveway with no shoes on..she is definitely her mama's daughter!
Had lots of fun!! Oh and our name was drawn for his parent's pop-up! Pretty exciting! LOVE Island Park!!!













1 comment:
What a fun trip! I've been meaning to take Josue to Yellowstone. I hope we get to go soon :) I don't know where Island Park is though... You'll have to tell us about that some time
Post a Comment