Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Provo..Temple and Friends!

We went down to Provo to visit some friends. Here's some pics of us driving down..excuse Gage's earmuffs. Taya had some sunglasses on and we couldn't find Gage's..so I gave him the earmuffs..and he became attached! He didn't want to take them off!!
Before we went to visit the friends, we went to the Provo Temple grounds. It was Sunday and it seemed like every missionary from the MTC was inside the gate (we sat on the grounds outside of the gate).
I finally got a pic of all four of them in front of the Temple..and I just now realized the date covers up Taya! UGH!
These guys were waving and smiling at Gage.
Gage and Taya had their Buzz and Princess crayon holders with them. I saw them next to the wall with their hands on it..and realized that they had crayons..don't worry, they weren't coloring on it like I thought. They had sticks in their hands not crayons!
Visiting with the Wrights!
On the way home I gave them mini marshmallows to eat. Suddenly I hear Gage. "Hello Mickey! What are you doing here?" I turn around and he's playing with some marshmallows like it's a little toy or something. He looks up, smiles, and says, "It's Mickey!" Apparently there were three marshmallows stuck together that looked like Mickey and his ears! Funny kid!!

3 comments:

Meags said...

it was so good to see your family before i leave... hope to see you all very soon! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey! My camera has an option to turn off/on the date so you could possible upload it without the date on it... does yours have that option? that might help so it isn't covering taya....

Saphena said...

i honestly just LOL'ed. gage says some funny stuff. 'hello mickey'.