I just cannot believe it has been 4 months already!! Here are pics over the past month!
Trying the bumbo for the first time..didn't like it at first but as soon as I put my camera down she was laughing!



Love her smile at Haylee!




This is what happens the 2 minutes it took me to clear the table and put the food away...








Alexis is getting so big! She's almost as long as her bassinet. (We are putting her in her crib today!!) She goes in next week so I'll have to report then her stats! She is always smiling!! I just can't get enough of her huge smile and wonderful giggle. She still talks and talks! She loves sitting up and enjoys her bumbo. She is learning to hold toys more and more. She also learned to rock herself in her bouncer. She is often caught talking and rocking! It's so cute! She loves to grab the music player on her bouncer and make it play! She rolled from her back to her tummy a month ago but just more recently went from her tummy to her back. She rolls and scoots everywhere! When Alexis is on her tummy she pulls her knees up to her chest like she's trying to scoot or crawl forward. She'll be crawling soon I think! She loves to be talked with and played with. She gets in moods where she hates when people walk away from her. She still doesn't cry much at all and sleeps all night. She is teething but no teeth yet. Just red, inflamed gums! That makes her a bit fussier than normal but still not too much. Some days are worse than others. I'm pretty sure she's ready for baby food but I'm sure we'll end up waiting another two months for that stuff. She gets sick of her bottles but it's obvious she is still hungry. We will do the nasty rice cereal today though and see how she likes it! She is just growing and learning and I love it! She still loves being cuddled on but not smothered..which is so hard for her loving sisters and brother to understand! We all love her so much!!













1 comment:
It has NOT been 4 months already. Why is time going by so quick??? I hate it! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment