Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Friends ALWAYS!

I was doing some work on the computer when I looked up and saw this..
Haylee came down from her nap and sat right here..Peyton saw her and walked over to her with her cup and sat right next to her!
Too old for backpacks!! They got these super cute backpacks from my mom and the kids love wearing them!!
That will be the first day of school in a few years!! (although they'll all have some clothes on! ;) ) Love them! Love that they Love each other SO much!!!

2 comments:

TOVAR said...

Those backpacks are adorable. . .where did your mom find them. Even as cute as they are, the backpacks don't hold a candle next to your loving kids. I love how siblings are their own best friends.

Anonymous said...

they are REALLY cute backpacks.... where did she find those? can you imagine in a few years they will be starting school.... CCCCRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY!!!