Thursday, August 19, 2010

Roy Days, Face Painting, and Balloons!

Cory and I took the kids to Roy Days. There were booths and games and rides. It was a fun lil carnival! The kids had a blast!

Gage and Taya wanted their faces painted. It was their first time and they loved it! Gage got a red car and Taya got a purple butterfly!
As soon as we got there Gage and Taya saw balloons and Gage asked for them nonstop! We found a booth giving them away. Along with sunglasses, and coloring books and crayons, and lil froggies. The kids loved it!
There were very sleepy once the day was over!
I love taking them out and watching them have fun and enjoy new things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! You are always finding great things to do with your kids. Wish I was there to go with you =)