Monday, July 26, 2010

Yet another new park!

Cory and I wanted to take the kids to the park. The one we usually go to had probably 50 kids there so we decided to take them to another one. (Don't worry..NOT the one with the box elder bugs everywhere!) First we ate lunch. These birds actually came even closer than this picture shows. The kids loved throwing them their bread crust!
Then the older ones climbed trees while waiting for Haylee and Peyton to finish their sandwiches.
While cleaning up our stuff I looked up and saw this..LOVE it!
On our way to the playground!
Playing with the dirt!
Always climbing!
Going to the water...
Nope..too steep to walk holding both!
Gage's turn!
Taya's turn!
Haylee's turn!
Peyton waiting ever so patiently for her turn..
Peyton's turn!
Mommy and the kiddos!
Cory's photography pics of the water!
Gage getting one last look at the water!
This park was a lot of fun. We actually liked it!

2 comments:

Marlynn said...

You have the cutest kids!! And I am in awe at how you guys handle your five. I only have two and feel like I'm always runned down!

Anonymous said...

that looks so fun!! i love all of the pictures and I love Peyton waiting so patiently. they all look way too big!!! and i hate it!!!