Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Labor Day!!

For Labor Day we went to Idaho Falls! Here's the drive up..
Naptime..
My family (especially my dad) has been SO excited to show them their swing set!!! So the kids were talking about their surprise on the way up and were definitely happily surprised!!


It was SO cold out that I surprised them with hot chocolate (which was Haylee and Peyton's first time!) and they saw the Oreo cookies so we let them have a couple as their treat.
Afterwards was movie relaxing time!! (And they say "I'm laxin!") Love it!
After a while, I noticed the girls all happened to be in pink PJ's so I just HAD to take a pic!
And of course Gage wanted pictures with "Lexi!"

Gage was playing "I got your nose" with Brody. He would take his nose, walk over to the stairs and "put it down," then he would pick it up and take it back to him!
After the kids were all asleep, Boogs, Jen, Cory, and I played one of my favorite games. "Loaded Questions!"
Who doesn't love sleeping pics?!?!
The next day we ALL loaded up and went to the park! (Mom, Dad, Joy, Tate, Boogs, Jen, Brody, Me, Cory, Gage, Taya, Haylee, Peyton, and Alexis!)
I hate that this is sideways and can't figure out how to turn it!! Sorry!

And of course Gage just HAD to go potty!!
I just LOVE the way Haylee says "ready!" I made her say it over and over and over again because it just cracks me up!!

Peyton was done swinging, so she got down and another little kid started swinging, then of course she wanted to swing again...ahh..problem solved!!
Can't go to Community Park without playing on the surprisingly steep hill!
Brody was fussing (I think because he didn't want to leave) and Jen was trying to get him to grab her hand to walk down but he just didn't want to. So Gage walked up and held out his hand to help Brody but he didn't want that either..so Gage lay down and cried because he was so sad! (I actually have a picture of him doing that with Haylee when he was like 14 or 15 months old..she was in the jumper crying cause she was tired and he walked over to her and tried to play with her and she started crying louder..it just broke his heart and he lay his head on the floor and cried because his feelings were hurt!) He's our tender heart!
It was a long day and he took a long nap!
Showing off the new toys from Joy (and Grandma I think!)
Pics with Joy!
All four on the slide with Tate!
BONK!
We had a LOT of fun!! I wish I could have seen some very missed friends but we had a blast with the fam!! Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

linda wardell said...

We used to swing Lauren and Lisa in those toddler swings the same way!! The pics are great, such cuties!!!