Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Movie in the Park!!

During the week we took the kids to the park to play play play! They had a blast as usual!
And so did Daddy!
I bought them a bunch of foam crafts a couple weeks ago so we did one this week! They picked the color of their picture frame and decorated it!
Then they spent a half hour picking out which picture to put in them!
On Saturday (after Cory and I went out for lunch for much needed alone time) we went the a Movie in the Park in Layton. We got dinner and went and sat on the blankets to watch the movie! The kids loved it!
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!
Oh I love this man!
I love eventful, exciting, fun weeks!! :D

3 comments:

Amber said...

So fun!! Miss you friend!

Chelsi said...

We still need to get together so I can see those cute kids of yours. You look like such fun parents!

Saphena said...

looks super fun sister! i really miss having these kiddos over just about every night of the week. i gotta get down there.. real soon. LOVE YOU ♥ x7