Friday, April 3, 2009

Ahhh April Fools!

So..a prenote..Cory and I have gone and looked at BBQ grills. Cory found one he liked he just wanted to make sure that was the right one before we bought it. So I had decided that I would buy it for him and have it when he got back from working in Bozeman. It just so happened he was coming back on April 1st. (Thank you Dad for all the info on the grills!!)

So, Wednesday morning, Cory told me they were coming back that day. So I went to Lowes and picked up the grill for him. On the way back to the house, I decide to stop and pick up a card to put on the grill. I knew Cory hadn't realized it was April Fools Day so I just HAD to get him! Too bad that add-on was the prank!

Cory walked in and was SO surprised to see the grill sitting there! He opened the card..which read "...preparing for your new baby!" Then I wrote in the card and what I wrote, he totally believed! I was saying it would all work out and He would help us get through 5 kids...blah blah..Then on the back of the card in small letters, I wrote, "April Fools!"

He was SO mad!! He loved his grill though! So, it totally worked out that he was so mad and got a great gift! I am sorry to make you think that Cor! I love you!!
The grill

The man and his grill!

Taya thought she was helping..

She shared the other one with Gage..

Who thought he was helping too!

Gage and Daddy playing swords.

They're watching Daddy go outside..

Cory cooking burgers on his new grillin machine!

Watching us through the window.

They're watching their daddy!

Taya playing with Daddy!

Gage and Taya playing with Daddy!

*Kiss Kiss* from Gage!

1 comment:

Jarae said...

Ha ha! That's so funny, but really mean at the same time. Good April fool's joke. :)