Sunday, April 5, 2009

Farewell Kyle

My friend, Kyle, passed away. I am very sad to say that I missed the funeral, but that is my own fault. We had lost touch the last three and a half years. But before that we were extremely good friends. We had good times and bad times! I know he has had some hard times over the years but I know that he truly is a good guy. He's got a good heart and is a great person that really cares for all of his friends. I can honestly say, there are few people who met Kyle's standard of a friend. He would do anything for a true friend. Thank you for the way you helped me and for considering me a true friend. You're bright smile and of course, the curly hair, will always be remembered. Prayers for your family, as I know they are missing you. Prayers for you, as you are in a better place. May your heart shine through there! You will be missed!

Thank you to my dearest husband..for letting me fell upset and sad, and understanding, about the loss of a dear friend, an ex, but none the less, a friend! You are so special to me and I love you!

No comments: