Monday, April 13, 2009

One half of a year...

I can NOT believe they are already 6 months old! (well actually 7 by the time this is posted)
Since I've been updating, I won't write..I'll just show pictures..enjoy!!

NEWBORN
1 Month
2 Months

3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
Beautiful Girls!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

kasey the girls are beautiful & so big now! i am so blessed that i have been able to be around them & watch them grow. i love you & i can't wait to see you guys even more often.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Time flies, they are going to be huge by the time we get there, can't wait to see you guys, only about a month and we will be up to sunny mt! Ya!

Amber said...

That is so crazy! I can't believe they're that old either! They have just gotten so big. What a couple of cuties.

Katie Lee said...

they are cuties!!! I can't believe you have 4 kids... that is insane, but so wonderful! They are so adorable, and I bet they make your life so fun!