Tate got the Aaronic Priesthood on Easter Sunday. I am SO glad I got to be there. I actually missed half the setting-apart..along with my mom..I AM SO SORRY!! But, I am SO super proud of him. He is an amazing young man. He made a wonderful choice and I have no doubt that he will uphold it for the rest of forever! I love you Tate!!










Easter weekend was a blast. We showed up on Friday and the Easter Bunny had already dropped off some things for Gage and Taya. They couldn't wait to play with them!


We actually took Gage and Taya to the Ucon Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It's a little ridiculous because the parents bombard that tennis court to get candy and eggs for their kids..all who are under 3 years old! We didn't get any pics, but I did get to record it! Gage LOVES balls and kept calling the eggs balls. I figured he would go in and grab one for each hand and that Taya would grab a piece of candy..maybe one for each hand. And that's exactly what happened. I swear Gage grabbed the last two eggs on the entire court! But, I am so glad he did because he'd been wanting those "balls" all morning.Here we are waiting for the hunt to start..
She bite hers open so we gave one to Gage.
I have to show off Taya's cute PJ's..I love love love them!



They thought this was the coolest thing ever!!

They loved this chair too..

And of course..banging on the mirror..

Poor Gage though..he woke up very sick on Sunday. He puked a couple of times..but I guess that helped him feel better because his color started to come back and he started running around..
On Easter Sunday, we showed up and Mom and Dad's and Gage immediately found the candy balls. They were the Robin Eggs. He grabbed them and kept shoving them in! We had to hide it. The egg hunt at my parent's house is always fun. Gage and Taya didn't pick any up, but they were loving being outside! 






Gage wouldn't cooperate..
So she took pictures with Taya instead..



This was a really beautiful pic.. (still is) but I have NO CLUE how I cute off Cory's head..sorry love!
Haylee and Peyton had fallen asleep in the stroller on the way home..so this was our semi-family pic..
My two favorite men in the world! 
He's eating a tangarine..peel and all..

I kept saying how gross and icky that was, so Gage did his "uck" sound and face.. 






















So she took pictures with Taya instead..


This was a really beautiful pic.. (still is) but I have NO CLUE how I cute off Cory's head..sorry love!























No comments:
Post a Comment