The first thing we did as a family when we moved was go to the Greenbelt. I love it there..but I think Cory may love it even more!! He always wants to go walk around. It's such a beautiful and calming place! Cory and the kids!Me and the kids!
They love ducks and were just "quacking" away at them!Haylee and Peyton's first time! And of course, we had to take pictures of the Idaho Falls Temple!
So fun that you are back in Idaho. I would love to see you next time I'm there. I'll have to let you know so we can get together. Your kids are so dang cute :)
1 comment:
So fun that you are back in Idaho. I would love to see you next time I'm there. I'll have to let you know so we can get together. Your kids are so dang cute :)
Post a Comment