8 kids..1 adult!!
I had a doctor's appointment in Ogden on June 15th. Cory asked his sister-in-law Nicole, to watch the kids so Cory could go with me. Of course she said yes. I felt..and still do..feel terribly bad! She has 4 kids of her own!! And one is the same age as Haylee and Peyton! She's says they were good and that the kids all had fun. I hope she wasn't just saying that to make us feel better!! Anyway..When we showed up they seemed to have enjoyed it. And I'm sure they did!!Gavin playing cars with Gage and Taya!
Gavin with his brother Ethan and Haylee!
Abby playing the piano with Gage, Gavin, and Taya! When we got there, Taya started playing. She actually moved her fingers like a piano player and would use the foot pedel! Interesting...
Ethan and Haylee..Cory and I think they look like twins!!
Ethan, Haylee, and Peyton! They are only 6 days apart. I hope they remain close as they grow up!
Nicoles kids and our kids! These are almost all of the cousins on Cory's side. His sister has 2 kids that are missing from the picture. Gavin (2 1/2), Nathan (7..I think..) holding Haylee (8 months), Peyton (8 months), Abby (9), Ethan (8 months), Taya (1 1/2), and Gage (1 1/2). I am shocked they are all looking!! Way to go Nicole!
Thank you again..SO VERY MUCH Nicole!! I really do appreciate it tons!
1 comment:
Don't feel bad!! We had a great time and Abby and Nathan were a great help! We loved it and hope we can get these kids together as often as we can!
Post a Comment