Friday, July 17, 2009

Twin Mattresses

We decided to put Gage and Taya in big beds! I know, I know..really young! Anyway--we didn't want to get them beds because that's a big fall for such little kids..especially in their sleep! We bought mattresses and bed sets and set the mattress up on the floor. (Don't worry, they have bed rails..just not in the pic!) The first little while was terrible. The first night, they were in there alone for 2 hours. Then I lay with Gage for 15 minutes and Cory was with Taya for 20 minutes, then I was another 15 with her! It wasn't much better since. They are getting used to it really well now! They started on July 1st, so it's been 2 weeks now. This week, they've taken 30 mins, 45 mins, 40 mins, 20 mins, and tonight..10 minutes before they were asleep! Nap time is ridiculous though!! They aren't on the schedule that they used to be on because they do NOT fall asleep during they day if they are in there together..ugh!! But I am proud of them! They are doing great!!

Taya's bed!! Gage's bed!!
Bath time before bed!! Gage in bed!!
Taya in bed!!

No comments: