Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Montana visit

The Thunderbirds were doing a show in Helena and we got to go! Cory works in Bozeman so we just met in Helena. I packed for 6 people, packed up the car, and loaded the kids..all while they were fussy and sleepy!! But the drive was actually good. Gage and Taya napped and played and Haylee and Peyton slept almost the whole way. We stopped halfway and fed everyone. That was the only stop we made and it was awesome!

I had to take a picture of Gage and Taya holding hands..yes I took it while I was driving. Talented eh!! Gage and Taya were pushing the stroller and giving loves! I didn't get any pics on Friday night..but Cory and I had an alone night! Travis and Lisa wanted to have a sleep-over with Gage and Taya. Cory got his parents to watch Haylee and Peyton. Cory and I ate at Chilis. It's one of our faves that we used to ALWAYS go to but it's been a while so we went there! Then we went up to Scratch Gravel and camped. It was tons of fun!! Thank you husby!!

On Saturday we all went to the Thunderbirds show. It was a super hot day!!! We all had a lot of fun..but didn't get to see the Thunderbirds. Sorry Cory!! None of the planes were really heard. But at the end, right before the Thunderbirds, the F-150 went. It was super loud!! Peyton absolutely hated the noise!!! And Taya was asleep when they started and Gage fell asleep. We just decided we'd better get them all home for a nap. It was a good day though!

Daddy and Peyton
Gage and Taya having crackers A stunt plane
Gage and DaddyTaya and MommyCory and me
Haylee in Gage's hatPeyton in Taya's hatThe F-150The next day we played outside after church. All our kids would LIVE outside so they had fun!


Gage and Taya playing with Cory's mom's weiner-dog. They LOVE the big dog Samantha but aren't too sure about the little puppy!

Me and CoryTaya driving with Grandpa. Gage is in the passenger seat with Ryan but I couldn't get him in the picture!Taya and Mommy
Gage and Taya riding in the wagon.Cory playing Rock Band.Our beautiful drive home!I was in the van with Haylee and Peyton and Cory had Gage and Taya in the car. We made a stop for a brief second..here's Gage and Taya!

No comments: